Brighter Media is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
1. We will only contact you with your consent.
2. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
3. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
4. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us using our contact page.